Parking at Port of Miami
- Parking available at all cruise terminals.
- Overnight Parking, per night: $22
- Short-term Parking: $8
- Vehicles longer than 20 feet: Overnight Parking, per night: $22
- Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available in each garage.
- Spaces available for oversized vehicles (oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers) at special rates, (add $22 to regular rates), and only park in Lot #2, across from Cruise Terminal E.
- All facilities are patrolled by security.
- All Port of Miami garages and Lot E accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. No debit cards are accepted.
- Two cell phone waiting lots for automobile drivers waiting for cruise passengers. Across from Terminal B and Terminal 2
- On cruise days only, all garages and Lot #2 are open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please note that Garage J is pre-paid only.
- For Garage J Passengers pay upon arrival, are given a decal to post in their vehicle for the duration of their cruise.
- To enter parking garages and Lot 2 on non-cruise days, please contact Port of Miami Cruise Operations 305-347-4800.
For Disabled Persons
Miami-Dade County Ordinance requires all guests with a disabled parking permit or license tag to pay standard parking rates except as provided by Florida State Law. However, two hours of complimentary parking will be provided to vehicles displaying a disabled parking permit or license tag.
In accordance with Florida Statute 316.1964, ONLY vehicles with specialized equipment such as ramps, lifts, or foot or hand controls, for use by a person who has a disability, or any vehicle displaying a State of Florida license plate for disabled veterans Adobe PDF issued under s. 320.084, s. 320.0842, or s. 320.0845 or displaying the Florida Toll Exemption permit, is exempt from parking charges.